Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hi.

This blog is intended for one purpose, and one purpose only: to inform Americans on what the Constitution  of the United States says, and of laws/policies/events that violate the Constitution.

This blog will not be used to push my political views, although they might leak through via my interpretation of the Constitution.

Here's a breakdown of exactly what will be posted in this blog after this post:

  1. Posts interpreting sections of the Constitution, along with historical laws that have broken this section. These will be labeled with a number. The biggest number they're labeled with will be their number. Other numbers they're labeled with will be numbers of sections that relate to this section.
  2. New laws/policies/events that violate the Constitution, with an explanation of how they violate it along with a label of the sections they violate.
I'm sure everything will become much clearer as I post. Feel free to comment on any post with your own opinion on what was discussed, as long as you can be mature about any disagreement.

I should post every week on Mondays (Pacific Time), but please excuse me if I don't get to this blog every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment